Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday blues

I can't seem to get myself out of this funk. I get more depressed every day. The holidays are always hard but usually not this hard. I think it's because I know we have come to the end of the road. If donor embryo's don't work then we are done.

I messaged a few people on miracles waiting and haven't heard back. I have a feeling it's not going to work out. I'm hoping for a private match. I would prefer to know the donors and to have a relationship with them.

Anyhow, I don't really feel like talking about all this so I think I'll go find something to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy to have found your blog; just did 2nd IVF cycle with what appeared to be 6 good looking embryos - they all arrested so no transfer. I'm discouraged and heart broken, I wish you luck on your journey.

Amy said...

Jen-sorry about your IVF. That happened with our second IVF. We did the long lupron protocol and was over suppressed. we had one embryo and it didn't survive past day 2