Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Conference

We had ward confrence this past weekend. It was wonderful. Its where we listen to people give talks. Adult session on Saturday was by far the best. My favorite talk was given by one of our RS councelors (the one that is pregnant after 7 years of infertility). She gave a wonderful talk on Grattitude. I couldn't even give justice to her talk though so I won't even try. She is an amazing speaker though. There were also people that sang. Here is one of the songs. It was sang by a gentleman in another ward. He is the stake choiar director. He has an amazing voice (this recording is by a woman.) but the song really spoke to me that evening. There is a version with a male singer, which I really like but I couldn't find a cover/picture for the video. unfortunately blogger doesn't let you just upload MP3's so I had to make it into a movie file. 





No comments: