Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Annoyed with work

I am so annoyed with this place today. I just want to go home. I want people to leave me a lone. I have a co worker who is bugging the crap out of me. He gives an account to me with no explanation as to what kind of client it is and such. I just want to scream at him. (but I won't)

It doesn't help that I'm exhausted today. I just want to go home and be left a lone. worst part is my computer isn't working and Jon uses the lap top for homework so I can't even go home and play on the computer. (which is what I like to do). So I don't know what I'd do when I get home...other then clean the house (yeah right) and watch TV. I'd read a book but I'm not much of a book reader. It takes a lot to get me interested. I'm sure if I went to the book store I could easily find a book I'd like.

OH well. It's only 2:00. I"m out of here at 4:15 today for acupuncture. I wish I had an earlier appointment. I don't know why I chose to do it at the end of the day.

No comments: