Sunday, September 16, 2007

Blessing

Well I finally made an appointment with my Bishop. I've been meaning to for months now. A month ago my stake president told me he felt prompted that I should ask the Bishop for a blessing.

I finally did today. I want to write this one down because I want to be able to refer back to it when I am having a rough time.

The last blessing I got from my husband freaked me out. It said I was being prepared for harder things to come. The only thing that I could think of would be a m/c.

In my blessing today it said it said I would be a Mother and it would happen sooner then I think. It also said I will be able to carry healthy babies, free from defects. What a huge comfort that was. I will have less to worry about now when I finally do get pregnant.

I'm feeling so much better since we stopped the infertility treatments. I went to the fair yesterday with my mother and father in law and my 16 year old sister in law. It was so much fun. I got to go on a few rides with my sister in law. I am an only child. I realized how nice it was to have a little sister. Now I'm thinking up other things we can do together. I"m thinking of going apple picking then making candy apples.... mmmmmmmm.

Well today is the start of a new cycle and AF is kicking me in the pants. I had nausea so bad last night I was almost sick. I should go take some Midol so my cramps go away.

I am on my 3rd un medicated cycle since my last IVF. This will be my last cycle then we are doing another round of IVF.

Oh I also got released from Primary and have not been called to a new calling yet. I fear that I'm going to be asked to teach the 15 year olds. I really really hope I don't have to. I have a bad feeling that is where I will end up. I'm not very confident when it comes to my knowledge. It's one thing to not have an answer to a 9 year olds question. it's another when you are teaching kids who know more then you.

1 comment:

D. said...

Wow! What beautiful, comforting words! I am so glad you made that appointment. It makes me realize how important it is to not take counsel from my fears, but to invite the spirit into my life more in order to get a truer, and happier perspective.