Thursday, March 6, 2008

7 more days

7 more days...7 more days till I find out if my dreams come true or if my world falls apart.
Today I'm having a hard time dealing with that fact. The 2WW is no longer a time of hope. It's no longer a time of trying to stop myself from doing HPT every day. The thought of not seeing 2 pink lines scares me. Scares me enough that the thought of buying a HPT puts me into a panic mode.

I can't say I don't have hope. I always have hope. Hope and faith. If I didn't have hope I would have given up on this a LONG time ago. However the 2WW is dreadful. Every day that goes by I start to panic more. Will my dreams come true or will my dreams be crushed?

I would love more then anything to go through the summer pregnant. I would love to be able to know when my DH graduates that we have a baby on the way. And I'd love to have a November baby. Nothing like having a good excuse to stay home all day (being a new mom I could stay home and not drive in the snow!)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hang in there! I hope the rest of your 2WW goes by quickly so you don't have to be in agony anymore. I hope it ends with a BFP for you! Wishing you the best... M

Josée Martens said...

You've made it one week. Good job! You are three weeks pregnant right now, didn't you know? The weekends are the worst unless you keep very very busy! Good luck!

D. said...

I will continue to pray for you and your embies. . . Just noticed there is another "M" blogger writing you now :)