So Jon and I paid $200 today and used my only left vacation time this year to find out that my uterus is perfectly clear. Granted I'm glad we know but it's frustrating to know I had to fork up $200 that I couldn't afford right now and use my only vacation day (which I was using to go with the family next weekend). Oh well. At least we know.
Next month is my CCT. I'm sure that will show I"m normal too. Granted I'd love to be "normal" but I'd also like a stinking answer as to what my problem is!
I'm going to request PGD this cycle and if we can't do that I want Assisted Hatching and embryo glue. MY new RE wants to wait till IVF #2 with him (IVF #5 as a whole) but I don't' see the point in waiting. I may not have insurance after 4/1/07 and This is the last cycle I can really squeeze in before then. Either way I want embryo glue and I'd like Assisted hatching even if we had blasts to transfer (if they were not hatched already). I doubt I'll have enough embryos to do PGD but we'll see. Might as well give it a shot if it's covered.
Becasue we are doing the CCT (clomid challenge test) My IVF is pushed back till Feb. I will start BCP mid January and stims in Feb. If I was doing my stims in January I could fit another cycle in before April. Oh well. Lets just hope #4 is the charm.
RE said to abstain this month due to hsyteroscopy but I have not even ovulated yet so It won't effect a pregnancy. Besides my eggs are crap with out being triggered so the chances of me getting pregnant on my own are about 1%. But hey I'll take 1%.