Saturday, December 22, 2007

Finally done!

I finished my Christmas shopping today. I've never done shopping this late in the season. I don't even want to ad up how much money we spent. It makes me sick to think about it. It just wasn't a good year. Getting both heating systems in our appartement building replaced and the down payment on our car really has put us on a strict budget. By the end of January we should be fine. It's just all the christmas gifts that has kind of put us on a very tight budget for a few months. I have no idea why...we are always able to pay out bills and save money every month. Oh well, it's teaching us what it's like to have to pinch pennies for a change...and.... I HATE IT!!! LOL. Jon is on School break and will be working full time for a month so that will help!

I'm feeling great about taking time off before I do my next IVF. I'm so happy I get to do the clomid challenge test next month. I doubt I'd get pregnant but if the bacteria is cleared up then I'd like to take advantage of it and try next month. I'm dreading even doing another IVF. See this is what happens when I take time off from IVF. it's so much easier to handle if I just start BCP after I get AF. Once I realize how nice it is to have my mental/physical health back to normal it makes it very very hard to even think about doing another IVF. Last time I took 3 months off in between IVF #2 and #3. I had an anxiety attack after I got off the phone with the nurse. I cried for days. I felt sick to my stomach. Why any of us have to go through this is beyond me.

Anyhow, point is I'm enjoying being me again. :)

No comments: