Friday, February 8, 2008

4 more days

I can't believe I only have 4 more days of BCP. I can't wait. I'm getting excited for my cycle. I'm not overly excited though. I just don't care any more (not in a bad way) My first 3 IVF's I was an emotional wreck. part of it could have been due to the fact that I hated my clinic. This Re's office is GREAT. The nurse is wonderful! His embryologist was GREAT and has me VERY excited for a 2dt. Only sad thing is they can't take pictures of the embryo's in the Portsmouth office but she said if I have a camera phone (which I do) they can take a picture for me. :)

I'm not overly optimistic about this cycle but I sure hope it works. I'm sick and tired of all this crap and don't know how much more I can take. My BIL and his wife are moving here this summer and may live with us for a little while. Either way it will be easier for me to be around my nephew if I'm pregnant. I know that sounds terrible but it makes me sad when I see him doing his firsts...crawling, babbling, standing, laughing. I love him to pieces but I cry on the inside because I want that to be my baby.

Not much going on. Work stinks.

Waiting for my meds. Should have them next week. Not looking forward to spending the $$ but oh well. It's NOT a lot compared to what some people spend.

budget is tight so I wont' be doing acupuncture. :( I want to so bad but can't justify it. I might however do it before and after transfer. My husband doesn't want me to spend the money though so I might not.

I hope I'm not getting the stomache bug going around. I have major heart burn and feel nauseous. I also have a very sharp pain on my left side (my left ovary) I'm scared that maybe the BCP isn't working? Not much I can do about it. I sure hope it's not a cyst though...I doubt it. I mean the BCP is supposed to suppress me and it's never failed.

1 comment:

George said...

WOW, only 4 more days...that's so exciting...you're so close now! Have a great weekend...start day will be here before you know it!