Monday, January 7, 2008

Vent

My new Re's office is a pain in the tail. They won't process the insurance approval for my IVF till I get my husbands SA done. He had an SA scheduled last week but we canceled it. They didn't tell me tat they can't do an insurance approval with out it. They said "most insurance companies require 2 SA's to approve ICSI." Well I told them Mine DOESN'T!!!! Regardless that is their rules and they are not budging. And by they it's of course. Dr. Hill.

So this is all going to be last minute. GRRRRRRR

I really can't believe we are doing this again. I refuse to live 2008 like I did 2007. I'm sick and tired of living my life at the doctors. I'm tired of this stress and I'm tired of using all my sick and vacation time for IVF.

I'm tempted to cancel the whole thing and just give up. I'm tired. I want my life back! I really don't know if I can do this again. I don't want to do this again. I hate living this way. I HATE IT!!! I've done 3 IVF's and I'm sick and tired of all this crap. How do I throw in the towel and give up on TTC?

I want to boycott going to the doctors. I think doctors are morons. Why can't they listen to me? After 4 IUI's and 3 IVF's I know a little bit about what I'm talking about. I'm no expert but I certainly know the ins and outs!!!!

2 comments:

George said...

I'm so sorry you are so frustrated with this process. Switching clinics, from what I remember, was a pain in the ass. I hope they get things sorted out quickly, so you can get your cycle started sooner!

I'm not doing IUI...I'm doing a frozen transfer of embies from my last IVF. They're not inseminating me with anything...just transferring the eggies when my lining/body is ready. Technically, it's an IVF cycle without the ER. I will just O naturally and the eggs I'm making will just go to waste (which is fine).

Good luck with your clinic...I hope they get the ball rolling soon!

D. said...

How frustrating your RE is making you jump through all those hoops to process the approval. Granted, he seems to be finding a lot more answers for you than your last RE. I'm sure it will all work out in time, but, still, what a pain! I'm sorry.