Friday, January 4, 2008

Work

I'm so sick of my job. I seriously think I might get done when DH graduates in May. I sit here everyday and see how everyone else does their job (I work for an advertising company so we sell advertising). I see time and time again where people undersell their clients by hundreds of dollars because they don't bother to look at what the client did last year. Or they simply suck as sales people. I can't stand it. It drives me insane! I feel like ripping my hair out...and some of these people are supposedly the "best" we have.

I don't feel well today. I can't really explain it. I haven't felt very well for a few weeks. I'm still getting hot flashes from the Clomid too. I had to turn the heat down to 60 from 62 last night because I felt like my body was on fire. Doesn't make sleeping easy. *sigh* on that note...I need a nap.

1 comment:

D. said...

Sorry your work is stressful now. It is even harder to work when we have so much else on our minds.

I can't believe you keep your house in the 60s! I keep our house between 77 and 80 :) Feels sooo good.--at least to me! Poor DH can't sleep with blankets on.

Do you get TSH results today?