Friday, November 16, 2007

back from transfer

well we transfered the two 5 cells today. Apparently they were grade 2 (the 3 cell was grade 3) how the heck they give them a grade that early on boggles my mind. I'm still hoping that I get my BFP but I'm trying to be realistic too. I cant' help but hope. As soon as I saw them get put in (on the screen) I couldn't help but smile. I feel so much better having transfered them. At least I'm giving them a chance.

I asked woman on FF and I have heard some success stories of 5 cell embryos. Guess they are just slow growers which means they might be blasts by day 6 rather then day 5. I'm going to try not to test until at least 10 DPO because I KNOW trigger will be gone by then. I may not test at all...we'll see. :)

3 comments:

George said...

AMY - WOOOOOHOOOOO, darlin'!!! You transfered two em-babies back...that's excellent news! I'm so excited for you...think happy and positive thoughts the next two weeks. Imagine those embies getting nice and cozy/comfy in you! Don't worry too much about the size/grade...I've read that the embies grow better inside the uterus anyway - better environment for them, rather than a lab dish!

D. said...

They are right where they belong! What a great feeling :)

adbwifey0804 said...

I love transfer time too!! I've heard ++ stories too on 5 celler's so you are definately in the running!! GL Amy!